Behavioral Health Link will take you through a series of scenarios modeling a mobile crisis response based on real-life situations. This webinar will increase scenario complexity, so each example introduces new skills while building on what has already been learned to provide the best outcome for a person in crisis.
This webinar will show professionals:
- In the field assessments and monitoring safety escalation
- Improving dispatch response and transit times
- What a referral and safety assessment plan looks like
- How to use real-time data to track onsite workflow
- Disposition metrics, diversion rates, and how to capture data for better outcomes